Recordshop Tycoon Recordshop Tycoon

great!

I enjoy tycoons, and this game was fun for a flash game. I thought the CD buying and micro-managemant at that level was great. I finally got to the biggest store, filled everything up, and got a bunch of money. So with that being said, it was refreshing being able to make it to the end without getting bored. Great game.

Pimp My Airsofter Pimp My Airsofter

Cool

That was cool enough. Although I enjoy airsofting, I'm too poor to do it the right way. You forgot the paintball masks.

Modern Warfare 2 FLASH Modern Warfare 2 FLASH

Not to bad. Not to great.

The coding shows some moderate skill in game design. For that I give you a 5/10. However, a bad flash version of Modern Warfare 2 shows not a shred of origionality. I know your proud of this, and i would be too, but next time, use your coding skills for something much more origional. Create your own concept! It will turn out great if you do.

Lionlev responds:

Oh my god! There are much comments on the game!! I didn't knew that much people gonna play on it!
And actually I don't really proud on it.. I has some bugs and to short and isn't mine resources... I am working on my other game with my own images and stuff.
And it's MUCH better than this one.